Thursday, October 4, 2007

8 Bit About me

Wow.. my first blog. The beginning of a lot of out of no where posts about possible meaningless topics. I'm a gamer and been for as long as I can remember, I just enjoy it, its better then reading a book to me. I'm in to just about every type of game as long as it has a good story and character development. Yet I do prefer to play games on a PC then a console, I'm kinda attached to the keyboard and mouse, even though these days it would be nice to have a third hand or something, those hot bars keep getting bigger and bigger. I'm going to focus on MMORPG's because I think that is where the future of all gaming really is. Who really wants to play a single player game when you can be in a social one, I know you think well some times I don't want to be social I want to go and do my own thing, and I understand, but you can have your cake and it to. I'm in an MMO and there are thousands of people around me but I don't have to talk to them, or play with them, but there still nice to have there to make the world feel alive. I can and sometimes do put alot of hours into games, but I never let me self get stuck on one. Yes I will raid or grind to get the best gear, not to feel leet or uber but to enhance my fun. I can be at the top of my game and quit the next day to start over and try out something new that has came out. I try my best to try it all (MMO wise), the good the bad and the ugly. So this is where things start off, my thoughts on current MMO's, upcoming MMO's and what "I" think the future of them should be.

No comments: